- Golden Globes after party: Watch Priyanka get little naughty with Sofia Vergara
- Akshay Romances With Huma In ‘Bawara Mann’ Song From Jolly LLB 2
- Aamir Khan’s Dangal Opens 350 Crore Club At The Box Office
- Disha Patani Hot Bikini Wallpapers 2017 Topless HD Pics & Photoshoot Videos
- Upcoming Bollywood Movies 2017 with Release Dates, Cast & All Details New Indian Films
Nitesh Tiwari’s directorial venture Dangal has not only managed to remain steady on the weekdays but has also shattered many box office records of many Bollywood biggies.
This biographical sports drama has raked in 23.07 crores on its 1st Tuesday (5th day) and now stands with a grand total of 155.53 crores.
Comparing with other Bollywood highest grossers, the 1st Tuesday collection of Sultan was 12.92 crores, while PK collected 18.85 crores. Bajrangi Bhaijaan raked in 21.40 crores and Dhoom 3 collected 21.25 crores.
Dangal has now become the 3rd film after Sultan and Bajrangi Bhaijaan to cross the benchmark of 150 crores in 5 days.
This Aamir Khan starrer film also features Sakshi Tanwar, Sanya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Shaikh in pivotal roles.
Checkout: Top 10 Bollywood Highest Paid Actors- a must see list (Net Worth) (a must see list)
More from my site