- Race 3 Official Trailer is out and is full of Action & Romance
- Kajal Agarwal Upcoming Movies List 2018 2019 with Release Date
- Tamanna Upcoming Tamil, Telugu Movies List 2018-2019 & Hot Photos
- Sunny Leone, Vidya Balan, Tabu Very Hot Movie Clips Completion Video
- Katrina Kaif hot Photos, Oops Moment Pics, Bold Videos Completion
Probably Aamir Khan is the only actor whose films come with reassurance of blockbuster status. His latest release ‘Dangal’ looked like too realistic and dry but it managed to score big at box office in big way.
Film started on solid note and continued to grow throughout the day as reviews were positive. Film released in 4100 screens and had dubbed versions too in south. Film was solid in central India, Haryana/Punjab and Mumbai. But Gujarat and Delhi were on lower side.
Film collected 29.78 cr nett on day one which is 2nd best for Aamir Khan and 2nd best non holiday opener. It is also 2nd after ‘Sultan’ opening day in 2016. Despite such a huge 1st day, film grew on 2nd day and collected 34.82 cr nett. Film is outstanding in north India as it broke all single day collection record.
Film has 2-day total of 64.60 cr nett including dubbed versions. Film will cross 103 cr nett total as Christmas plus Sunday means 38-40 cr nett figure. With open weeks and holidays to offer, this will be huge in coming days. Another blockbuster from Aamir!