- Golden Globes after party: Watch Priyanka get little naughty with Sofia Vergara
- Akshay Romances With Huma In ‘Bawara Mann’ Song From Jolly LLB 2
- Aamir Khan’s Dangal Opens 350 Crore Club At The Box Office
- Disha Patani Hot Bikini Wallpapers 2017 Topless HD Pics & Photoshoot Videos
- Upcoming Bollywood Movies 2017 with Release Dates, Cast & All Details New Indian Films
Probably Aamir Khan is the only actor whose films come with reassurance of blockbuster status. His latest release ‘Dangal’ looked like too realistic and dry but it managed to score big at box office in big way.
Film started on solid note and continued to grow throughout the day as reviews were positive. Film released in 4100 screens and had dubbed versions too in south. Film was solid in central India, Haryana/Punjab and Mumbai. But Gujarat and Delhi were on lower side.
Film collected 29.78 cr nett on day one which is 2nd best for Aamir Khan and 2nd best non holiday opener. It is also 2nd after ‘Sultan’ opening day in 2016. Despite such a huge 1st day, film grew on 2nd day and collected 34.82 cr nett. Film is outstanding in north India as it broke all single day collection record.
Film has 2-day total of 64.60 cr nett including dubbed versions. Film will cross 103 cr nett total as Christmas plus Sunday means 38-40 cr nett figure. With open weeks and holidays to offer, this will be huge in coming days. Another blockbuster from Aamir!
Checkout: Top 10 Bollywood Highest Paid Actors- a must see list (Net Worth) (a must see list)
More from my site