- Golden Globes after party: Watch Priyanka get little naughty with Sofia Vergara
- Akshay Romances With Huma In ‘Bawara Mann’ Song From Jolly LLB 2
- Aamir Khan’s Dangal Opens 350 Crore Club At The Box Office
- Disha Patani Hot Bikini Wallpapers 2017 Topless HD Pics & Photoshoot Videos
- Upcoming Bollywood Movies 2017 with Release Dates, Cast & All Details New Indian Films
The dedication with which Aamir Khan gets into the skin of any role is something that we all know and are aware of it. There have been many instances in the past wherein Aamir Khan had ‘sneaked’ into the skin of the characters with utmost dedication and hardcore efforts. Aamir Khan has done it yet again, this time for his role in the much awaited film Dangal.
Readers may be aware of the fact that Dangal traces the journey of the various stages of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat’s life and how he fights all the odds to achieve his goal.
In the all inspirational video that has been released by UTV (the film’s producers), Aamir Khan reveals the path adopted in order to transform himself to being fit from being fat.
Speaking about the transformation, amongst other things, Aamir Khan said, “Contrary to Nitesh Tiwari’s vision of shooting a fit Mahavir Singh Phogat initially, we decided to shoot the fat version of Mahavir Singh Phogat, as that comprised of around 80 per cent in the entire film.
I had a ball while shooting for the film.” On the other hand, Dangal’s director revealed that it was Aamir Khan’s decision to gain weight the natural way as compared to using body suit to look fat. The video also carries quotes from Aamir Khan’s weight trainers, which also includes Rahul Bhatt, the son of film maker Mahesh Bhatt.
Checkout: Top 10 Bollywood Highest Paid Actors- a must see list (Net Worth) (a must see list)
More from my site